Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this Prospectus and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While IPH&H, ND will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this Prospectus, circumstances may change prompting IPH&H,ND to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programmes, to either discontinue or combine courses and programmes or to discontinue educational services.
- All the Courses of IPH&H are Under Scheme - A, i.e., on Day Scholar-basis, and are Full Time Courses in nature. The classes will be conducted daily (from Monday to Saturday, 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.) with special training in usage of Computers in Medical field. Both sexes are eligible. Employed persons should apply with a "No Objection Certificate" from the employers, if they wish to attend any course Under Scheme-A or Scheme-B i.e. under 'Postal Coaching/Correspondance-cum-Contact Programme'.
- Scheme "B" (Under Distance & Continuing Education Scheme) includes score of One Year Diploma Courses, admission to which is open every year from April to October. Facilities for these in -service Programmes are available only for those who are under employment in concerned fields. The employed persons seeking admission under any of the schemes are expected to furnish a "No Objection Certificate" from their employers.
- Dress : All the Male/Female students are required to wear white clothes during the Theoretical/Practical training classes/field practice and "White Doctor's Coat" in the regular training classes. The students are required to be properly dressed for all classes to ensure a regular hygienic standard and identity. The Apron will be supplied by the Institute, on payment, with insignia/monogram of 'IPH&H'. Wearing of prescribed dress i.e. White Coat with insignia "IPH&H" during theoretical and practical training, is compulsory during the training period.
- Conduct of the candidates : Conduct of the students in their classes, as well as in premises of the Institute, Hostel and in the area, must be such as cause no disturbance to fellow students of the other classes. The students are not allowed to use alcohol, or to attend training classes under the influence of any type of intoxicants i.e. Tobacco, Barbiturates etc. in premises of the Hostel and the Institute. Maintenance of cooardinal & friendly atmosphere is necessary in the Institute, in Hostel & other premises. Use of Pan, Pan-Masala or Gutka or Chewing Tobacco or snuff and 'Supari' smoking of Cigarettes or Bidi or Churat, Alcohol, Sedatives or any Drugs etc. , are banned in the IPH&H and in its Hostel premises.
- Security & Entry into the IPH&H's Premises : Security personnel have been deployed at different points to check unwanted entries and to avoid unpleasant happenings in premises of the IPH&H and they have been directed to check Identity-Card, Bags, Briefcases etc. Hence, all the students of the IPH&H are requested/advised not to exchange bad language or arguments with the security personnel at any point.
- Attendance: 90% Attendance in the theoretical and practical/training classes is the compulsory condition for appearing in the Half Yearly/Final Examination. The candidate/student will not keep himself/herself absent from the theoretical training classes without prior permission or intimation to the concerned officer of the Institute. Otherwise, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. 90% attendance is also compulsory during the Field Practical Training (Hospital Internship Training). Students are expected & directed to abide by the Rules & Regulations and Time schedule of the various Regular Training (Theoretical & Practical) Classes. No relaxation in the time schedule will be given in any case.
- Right of Admission Reserved : Right of admission is reserved and the decision of the Management of the IPH&H will be final in this respect. The Management of the Institute reserves the right to reject any application for admission in any Diploma Course under any Scheme offered by the Institute without assigning any reason for the rest of the academic year with approval/consent of the Director or Principal or the Chairman of the Managing Committee of the Institute.